About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Friday 8 June 2012

{FRUGAL FRIDAY} Saving energy

Today is the first post of what I like to call Frugal Fridays. Today's post is all thanks to Amber, who posted a question on my facebook page about slow cookers being energy efficient.

I did some digging and found two posts that clear it up, the first is from Ergon, a Australian electricity company that lists the cents/hour. It is a great starting point but this post from the SA government has a handy how-to guide I love to do things for myself rather than take someone's word for it, especially when it comes to my hard earned money, ok hubby's hard earned money.

Do you have any energy saving websites you love to use?


No comments:

Post a Comment