About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Tuesday 5 June 2012

My Daily Missions How I Clean

I've broken my home up into zones to make cleaning more manageable and so I don't get overwhelmed as I don't have huge chunks of time to clean, and really even if I  did I wouldn't want to!

There are four zones so each month a bit of my house gets a going over, I put my timer on for 5/10 minutes and once it buzzes I either stop or I have a rest and do another 5/10 minutes but trying to beat the timer is great motivation and I rarely need to reset.

Because a bit of my house gets seen every month If I don't get something done, I don't stress because I know I'll get to it in another few weeks and even a little bit done still is better than nothing, just keep chipping away!

I post my missions on my facebook page I would love to know if your joining in with me! And even if when i post its not a good time for you, you can always do the mission when it suits you.

I also have weekly, monthly, six monthly etc tasks which I'll post up as well and what I'm doing throughout the day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment