About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Sunday 24 June 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

This week has gone by in a blur of sickness, poor Ash has been hit by everything this week and today has come out in a rash I rang gp access and apparently its just a part of having the 12 month immunisations, but we are booked in to our doctor tomorrow to check how his ear is going after our Monday visit and we found he did have a ear infection so he's been on antibiotics for the week at least something has gone right this week.

Went for a walk with my neighbour, Ash and Cleo on Sunday it was lovely, I've forgotten what a workout it is pushing Ash and the pram! And I've decided to do 50 sit ups in the morning to try and tone my tummy now the pouch is gone from all the walking I've done I get to 30 and want to die LOL

some good news! my iphone is working again! I have my life back :D

Tomorrow is the start of my new planner and hubby and I have decided each pay we are going to put a grand aside towards renovations and debt repayment so hopefully this time next year, we will have all the renovations done and all our debts paid off except for my car loan which will hopefully be able to be consolidated onto the home loan, I'm really excited that we are both working towards our goals hopefully we can keep each other motivated!

I'm really pleased how well the house is running with all the routines I've set up, it almost takes care of itself it seems but I'm still not entirely happy how I run my blog and fb page, this week I'm making it my goal to tick off all my planned posts and get up nice and early

No comments:

Post a Comment