About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I have decided to try and get more organised and plan my meals (haha!) instead of rushing around at 5pm like a chook without her head. I love slow cooker and one pot meals, I'm not one of those people that live to eat honestly if I didn't get hungry and hubby wasn't complaining he was starving I wouldn't cook at all. My goal would be to only shop once a month and go to the farmers market on a Sunday for fresh food hmm can i do it? I'm willing to give it a go!

Monday- Chicken Enchilada Soup
Tuesday- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese
Wednesday- Shirley Six Layer Casserole
Thursday- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Friday- Pizza
Saturday- Chicken Pot Pie
Sunday- Slow Cooker Roast Chicken






No comments:

Post a Comment