About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Monday 28 May 2012

SYL wk 7- Create a vision board

This weeks challenge was to create a vision board for how you want 2012 to look like, I also added some longer term goals like my dream house and dream car.

I created mine by using images I found on Pinterest, then uploaded them to Oprah dreamboard you will need to sign up but it is free I can't wait to explore the website. I set my vision board as my computer backdrop and uploaded a private photo to my Facebook as I didn't want everyone seeing my photo, then saved it on my phone and used it as my screen saver on my iPhone, now its the first thing I see in the morning and usually the last thing I see when I go to bed, what a great way to keep my goals in focus!





No comments:

Post a Comment