About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Monday 28 May 2012

SYL wk 4- The Wheel Of Life

I have been a little slack in keeping up with Simplify Your Life Challenges but ready to jump back in.

This week I am on Week 4- Assessing Your Life Balance using the wheel of life

I feel as I've continued to blog and use my Facebook page to work through my home my areas have lifted somewhat, so yay! go me!

My 8 Categories are and how I rate them at the moment:

My marriage                                            4
my family (me, hubby and Master A)           3
my extended family                                    3
my friends                                                3
my home                                                  3
my health                                                 3
the community                                           2
creativity                                                  3

I'm pretty happy with how everything is balancing I would like to work on "community" a bit more. I've started by being a host for The Biggest Morning Tea to raise funds for the Cancer Council, which is exciting because so many people I know have been hurt from cancer, my grand father in law passed away last year and my step mother is fighting cancer since last year, they found out the day after Master A was born which is a little difficult it's not something you like to associate with the birth of a new family member.
And my health is another one I need to work on, I've been sick for most of the year, or recovering from being sick, nothing major just the coughs, sniffles or other annoying thing. I think its some sort of sickness payback for being sickness free when I was pregnant.




No comments:

Post a Comment