About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Tuesday 29 May 2012

SYL wk 10- How to face your fears

Week 10 is all about fears this is a hard one for me its not something I give a lot of thought too, mostly I listen to my body it will tell me when I'm fearful I have a physical reaction, my body tenses, my tummy does somersaults, I sweat.

The most recent time this happened was when I was contemplating going heart and soul into blogging about sustainability and being a SAHM, none of this wiffal-waffle blogging I had done before. And it scared the pants off of me! I remember my mum always said if its not scaring your pants off its not worth doing. I had to think about why I was so nervous.

Putting myself out there for judgement, what if I wasn't "good" enough? There are so many great bloggers already! I countered with it doesn't matter, I'm doing this for myself. If people don't like what I have to say, what of it? They will just click next. Of course I don't know what I'm doing, how can i if I've never done it before? Jump in give it a go and if it doesn't work out move onto something else.

And I'm so glad I did

No comments:

Post a Comment