About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Monday 21 May 2012

Weekly Goals

Each Sunday night I try to write down at least 10-12 To-Dos or goals I want to accomplish for the following week, writing them down and blogging about them I'm hoping it will make a little more accountable and give me the extra motivation to tick them off my list. And I'm also hoping that if I at least try to have a plan I might end the week knowing I've been productive rather than letting the small things fill up my days.

GARDEN


  • re-pot baby succulents
  • plant chokos
  • buy wood, concrete, chicken wire, gate & star pickets for chook shed
  • Move chook shed to back corner of yard
  • secure tin onto side of shed for extra protection
  • find bunk bed ladder for roosting
  • sink tin around perimeter so rabbits wont escape- they've already escaped a few times!


HOUSE


  • install dishwasher- i found one on ebay I can't wait to try it out, does anyone else have a dishwasher? any tips or hints I should know about?
  • Pick up bed for spare room & visit nanna


BLOG


  • Blog 3x a week
  • SYL post 1x week


ORGANISATION


  • buy a diary
  • organise phone and photos- almost done!


CRAFT


  • organise craft ideas


PROCRASTINATION


  • dry clean wedding dress


HEALTH


  • book in Master As swim lessons.... also should be in PROCRASTINATION list I've been meaning to do this for months Oops


  • walk 3x a week


MASTER As FIRST BIRTHDAY (3 weeks to go!)


  • pick up Kota the dinosaur
  • Shindigs & Ebay party supplies
  • print party invites
  • clean toys








No comments:

Post a Comment