About Me

My photo
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Mid 20s Stay at Home Mummy to Master A and Wife to DH, Michael. This blog will document my life as i try to become more sustainable, a fun mum and maybe even a domestic goddess- is there even such a thing?

Monday 28 May 2012

SYL- wk 6 Setting Goals

This weeks challange was to Set Goals for the rest of 2012, perfect timing since half the year is nearly gone.

Health- Drink 2L/dy and walk 3x/wk

Try one new thing a month

Family- Board game, pizza and movie night once a week and pencil in date night with hubby once a month for dinner

Sustainability- Work on the garden and put chook pen up

Finance- Save $50/wk

Community- Find things to be involved in that include Master A, for instance the morning tea this week is at my house, so he can still be a part of it

I realised that all these goals are things I can put into my daily or weekly routine, feeling pretty good about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment